Quinnlyn & Co. Capricorn Zodiac Pattern Swarovzki Pendant Necklace, Birthday Gifts for Women, Teens and Girls with Inspirational Greeting Card
This Agatha Zodiac Pattern Pendant Necklace perfectly describes those who were born from 22 Dec – 19 Jan. This zodiac jewelry is ruled by Saturn, the planet of tough lessons and wisdom. As a result, many Capricorns are “old souls” who play by the rules and follow tradition. Accustomed to regular butt-kickings from Saturn, you often see life as an uphill battle, with the ultimate reward arriving only through suffering and sacrifice. Also makes a lovely gift for mom, dad, grandma, sister and aunts. The inspirational greeting cards have a quote that would really make you or someone you love feel special. If you have any problems with our items or services, please feel free to contact us first. We will try our best to make you have a nice shopping experience.
3 in stock
- MAKES A PERFECT GIFT! This Agatha Zodiac Pattern Pendant Necklace is a great present for Capricorn horoscopes enthusiasts, for occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, valentine's day, Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, etc.
- ADJUSTABLE AND DURABLE! Its chain is made of stainless steel that can be adjusted from 16 to 18 inches. Capricorn pattern pendant is made of pure pewter.
- UNIQUE CAPRICORN CHARM! A dainty charm that perfectly symbolizes Capricorn. Comes with a card with a quote that reads: "He shed a star and made her a constellation. Capricorn 22 Dec - 19 Jan
- COMPLETELY VERSATILE! Suits every style of moms, grandma, sister. and best friends who were born with Capricorn sign. This cute necklace goes with everything in your closet, from your day-to-day office attire to your evening wear, from your casual workout clothes to jeans and a T-shirt! It is also the best choice to layer with other jewelry accessories.
- ELEGANT LOOKING! Beautiful necklace that you can wear as a good luck charm. Perfect birthday gift for moms, cooks, chefs, and BFFs but not only for birthdays, but it's perfect also for any occasion of the year like Valentine, thanksgiving day, and Christmas.