Quinnlyn & Co. Sagittarius Zodiac Pattern Swarovzki Pendant Necklace, Birthday Gifts for Women, Teens and Girls with Inspirational Greeting Card
This Agatha Zodiac Pattern Pendant Necklace perfectly describes those who were born from 22 Nov – 21 Dec. This zodiac jewelry is ruled by Jupiter, the largest planet in the solar system. Jupiter is the “happy” planet, full of energy and confidence. Sagittarians often reflect Jupiter’s larger-than-life persona. As the zodiac’s traveler, Sagittarius is the ultimate free spirit: optimistic, open-minded, and ambitious. It also makes a lovely gift for mom, dad, grandma, sister, and aunts. The inspirational greeting cards have a quote that would really make you or someone you love feel special. If you have any problems with our items or services, please feel free to contact us first. We will try our best to make you have a nice shopping experience.
3 in stock
- MAKES A PERFECT GIFT! This Agatha Zodiac Pattern Pendant Necklace is a great present for Sagittarius horoscopes enthusiasts, for occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, valentine's day, Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, etc.
- ADJUSTABLE AND DURABLE! Its chain is made of stainless steel that can be adjusted from 16 to 18 inches. Sagittarius pattern pendant is made of pure pewter.
- UNIQUE SAGITTARIUS CHARM! A dainty charm that perfectly symbolizes Sagittarius. Comes with a card with a quote that reads: "He shed a star and made her a constellation. Sagittarius 22 Nov - 21 Dec
- COMPLETELY VERSATILE! Suits every style of moms, grandma, sister. and best friends who were born with Sagittarius sign. This cute necklace goes with everything in your closet, from your day-to-day office attire to your evening wear, from your casual workout clothes to jeans and a T-shirt! It is also the best choice to layer with other jewelry accessories.
- ELEGANT LOOKING! Beautiful necklace that you can wear as a good luck charm. Perfect birthday gift for moms, cooks, chefs, and BFFs but not only for birthdays, but it's perfect also for any occasion of the year like Valentine, thanksgiving day, and Christmas.